1. My name is Marci…with an I.
2. My middle name is Don, after my grandpa.
3. My favorite color is pink.
4. I like to write my name on everything.
5. I have 3 dogs in my house.
6. Warm weather is my favorite.
7. I wish I lived near the ocean.
8. Circus Peanuts make me puke.
9. I almost drowned as a kid…but my brother saved my life.
10. I have one brother.
11. I love Paul Newman.
12. I drink chocolate milk everyday.
13. I like to write poetry.
14. I can play the piano.
15. I was Homecoming Queen when I was in High School.
16. I’ve been married twice.
17. I hate mice and rats, except for Stewart Little and Jerry.
18. Greasy foods usually make me sick.
19. I adore Wild Sweet Williams.
20. Summer is my favorite season.
21. My Great-Grandfather was a Moonshine Bootlegger.
22. My Great-Grandmother smoked a pipe. I wish I could’ve met her.
23. My Grandfather fought in WWII.
24. I heard him crying out in his dreams when I stayed the night at his house. He suffered from post-traumatic stress for 50 years.
25. He ended his life when I was 24.
26. Most of the men in my family were coal miners.
27. I had a stay-at-home mom.
28. I’m a stay-at-home-mom.
29. I have 2 teenagers. 🙂
30. I didn’t finish college.
31. My major was Elementary Education
32. I’ve homeschooled my children.
33. I love to go camping.
34. I love to crochet.
35. My birthday is in June.
36. I wish Christmas wasn’t so commercialized.
37. I wish I had dimples…that weren’t on my legs. 😦
38. I like to watch storms.
39. I hate horror movies.
40. Weird people are drawn to me.
41. I’m having a hard time with my children growing up.
42. I’m married to a wonderful guy who is my very best friend.
43. My first marriage was a crazy mess. We were immature, selfish, and mean.
44. I don’t like self-centered people.
45. I don’t like bullies.
46. I think snobby people are jerks.
47. I love to read.
48. I have an obsession with crossword puzzles
49. I’m scared of heights.
50. Speaking of height…I’m 5’4″.
51. I got up at like 4 am when I was 11 years old to watch Charles and Diana’s Royal Wedding. I ate rainbow sherbet while I was watching.
52. Sometimes I avoid people I really like, because I don’t want to talk.
53. I like McDonalds.
54. I wish my children could be little again…for just a day. I’d love to hold them, and rock them to sleep. I miss that.
55. I skipped one day of high school and went to the mall with a friend. My Mom knew it by the time I got home. Trust me…I never did it again.
56. I’ve always hated my freckles.
57. I love baths.
58. I grind my teeth at night.
59. I loved Laverne and Shirley.
60. I ate cat food once. To get into a club. It was me, my neighbor and her sister. Dumb…very dumb.
61. I don’t like putting laundry away.
62. I don’t like cantaloupe.
63. I love black coffee.
64. I have Fibromyalgia.
65. I’m a book hoarder.
66. I’ve never had a broken bone.
67. I love Tom Bodett’s books. (The guy for Motel 6…”We’ll leave the light on for ya”.) He’s a wonderful author!
68. I’m obsessed with leaving notes for myself.
69. I stick post-it notes on the dash in my car.
70. I love to work in my flower beds.
71. Working outside is therapy for me.
72. I recently met a man who thinks he’s from another planet. I’m dead serious. He was one of the most interesting people I’ve ever talked to.
73. I think pawpaws are disgusting. Have you ever eaten one? Do you know what a pawpaw is?
74. I love wild mushrooms. Fried in butter. Breaded with flour. Yum. 🙂
75. I worry about my kids so much. Sometimes I make up things to worry about.
76. I want to draw closer to God.
77. I call my grandparents Mim and Pap. Do you have special names for yours?
78. Once, when I was a little girl…we went on vacation to an amusement park. As soon as we got into the hotel…I puked in the air conditioner in our room. 🙂 True Story. 🙂
79. I loved playing office and news reporter as a child.
80. I used to hide behind the couch at my grandparents house, and tape record their conversations. It was even better when they had company! Is that a felony or something? 🙂
81. I loved the Sunshine Family! The dolls were so cute! Do you remember those?
82. I refuse to use any crayons that are not Crayola!
83. This will be the first year that we will have an artificial Christmas tree.
84. I LOVE office supplies!
85. As far as red meat, we only eat venison. We’ve lived on it for the last 5 years.
86. One of my favorite things is to work outside…get a little hungry…walk over to the garden and pick a ripe tomato…warm from the sun…and eat it like an apple. 🙂 Oohh…makes me happy just to think about it. 🙂
87. I’d love to have a farm.
88. I love horseback riding.
89. I have 3 Aunts who have beaten breast cancer. ❤
90. I went to college to be a teacher. I dropped out after 3 years. I’ve just never felt the need to go back.
91. My brother practiced law as a defense attorney for about 22 years. He gave it up…to become a full-time minister. I’m so proud of him. He’s an amazing person. <3.
93. My parents married when they were 17. In a couple years…they will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary!
94. I would love to buy an RV and travel the country.
95. Before I die, I’d like to see the Grand Canyon, the Pacific Ocean, Mount Rushmore, and Yellowstone National Park. Hint, Hint, Dear Husband of mine!! 🙂
96. I’ve never been to a spa…but I’d love to go!
97. I use indoor tanning beds…even though I know it’s bad. 😦
98. I drink Diet Coke everyday.
99. My first job…aside from babysitting…was as a cashier at the local IGA.
100. I had my hair bleached blonde one time. It was horrifying. My head looked like a sunflower. 🙂
101. I turned forty years old last year. My mind says, “No way!”…then I look in the mirror. Curse you mirror!!